Sole Occupancy for all groups
- Fully accredited with the ACA
- Fun, Safe and Challenging activities
- Bed, Bath & Dining all under one roofline
- Amazing value for money
- Great food and plenty of it
- Large grassy sports oval for free time
- Happy, friendly, helpful Staff
- Family owned and run
- Farm animals
- Scenic property
- Excellent facilities
We’ve got it all!
Special Dietary Needs and Allergies
Forest Lodge Farm is able to cater for most special food needs for allergies/intolerances. We are not able to cater to fussy eaters or diet preferences.
All special food needs should be communicated to the school and the school will contact us to discuss. If this is a very special/severe food allergy the school may ask one of the parents to contact us direct to discuss alternatives to our menu. You may be asked to also pack some food for your child to substitute our menu items.
We are a nut free camp. However, we do have a few items that say may contain traces of nuts that some nut allergy attendees may need to avoid.